We are proud to be one of Samoa's longest established family resorts originally opened in 1999. A truly magical place, we are located off the beaten track in a hideaway location, where you can immerse yourself in Polynesian culture, nature and adventure activities in 'The Pearl of The South Pacific'. We cater for couples, families with children, groups of mates on a fun island getaway or solo travelers looking to explore Samoa. Each bungalow is designed and built by Australian certified builders. They are modern and functional with a homely, 'beachy' feel and decorated with local Samoan artwork which make it a perfect combination for a comfortable, relaxing holiday. All of our bungalows have a private outdoor garden bathroom so you can shower each night under the stars and a private deck with ocean views giving you the perfect place to take in the beauty of our coast and the glorious sunsets. We are a boutique resort so it is just a short stroll to our restaurant and bar area or across to our unique natural, lava-rock, ocean water infinity pool or a few steps to go dip your toes into the pristine water of the South Pacific Ocean.
Car hire is viewed as essential and we feel a 4 wheel drive is the best choice of vehicle as we are truly located "off the grid" tucked away from everything and the roads are quite bumpy! We do not offer airport transfers and there is no public buses to the resort. There are many on-island rental companies with small to large 4 wheel drive vehicles at very reasonable prices and they will drop your vehicle at the airport or hotel. They are very easy to deal with via email before you arrive in Samoa. The other option is to take a taxi which is also very easy from the airport and costs approx. $120 Tala.
We are here to help you plan the perfect vacation and ensure each day is filled with either relaxation in the resort or hints and tips for the best days out exploring the island.
We no longer offer surf tours from the resort but still have a wealth of information to share about surf in Samoa - we recommend Manoa Surf Tours for boat trips based 45 minutes from us.
We offer great Stay 7 nights Pay 6 packages , or Stay 10 or more to receive 2 free nights. Please check out our detailed information below or get in touch if you have any more questions. Direct bookings receive the best value rates and inclusions.
Our Top 5 Samoa tips:
1) Pick up a Bluesky sim at the airport if you want to get online or make calls. There is no WIFI at the resort for you to connect to - or you may want a Digital Detox!
2) Pick up cash (Samoan Tala) before you get here or at the airport as there are NO ATMS on South Coast and most activities or things to do are located on private family land and there will be a small cash charge to access - they don't accept credit card to the waterfalls!
3) Pick up snacks from the airport on arrival or at roadside store as we are 6km from nearest shop.
4) We do not do airport transfers but can arrange local taxi. This is the easiest and cheapest way to get to us if you are not hiring a car. It costs $120WST each way with a local driver from Salamumu.
5) Car hire is HIGHLY recommended and a 4 wheel drive is viewed as ESSENTIAL and will make your holiday a whole lot more comfortable and smooth and you will get to visit all the magical places around the islands.
Amenities & Services
Absolute Ocean Front Bungalows.
Beach bar & restaurant.
Ocean water infinity pool.
Fitness & Boxing Studio.
Daily Breakfast buffet.
Kayaks, SUP boards free to direct guests.
No WIFI at resort - only available via Blueksy Sim purchased at airport or in Apia.